HELLO FELLOW LIONS!
Can you believe that we are already into February 2013? Do you know what that means? CONVENTION TIME IN TENNESSEE!!
I just want to remind you about the up- coming events in the next couple of months.
- District Convention – February 22, 23 2013 Deadline registration, February 9). Please read the recommended changes to the 12-N Constitution and be ready to vote on those changes. They are also posted on the web site. For those who do not have internet, you should have a printed copy in this mailing.
- International Director Chancellor Bob Corlew is our guest speaker.
- Convention Chair – Jayne Raparelli – 423-871-1739
- State Convention – May 3-5, 2013
- Day with the Lions – May 18, 2013
- International Convention – July 5-9, 2013
You can find all the information about the above mentioned events on the district website. I look forward to meeting all of you at these events. We need to remember, as Lions “We Serve” and we do it with pride. These events help us to renew our spirit by talking and learning from other Lions.
I have some exciting news. I am in the process of having each Lion household receive a phone call with a personal Important Message, from me, with regard to the District Convention. This phone call will begin by saying “This is your District Governor, Diane Wilkerson with an important message for” and then say your name. The message will then proceed with information about registering for the District Convention. So how exciting is that? You will be receiving your very own personal invitation, from me to you, to join us at the convention. So listen for that phone call.
See you there!
Thanks for all you do.
District Governor 12-N