- Lions Clubs International Vision Statement: TO BE the global leader in community and humanitarian service.
- Lions Clubs International Mission Statement: TO EMPOWER volunteers to serve their communities, meet humanitarian needs, encourage peace and promote international understanding through Lions clubs.
- Lions Motto: We Serve!
- Catchphrases: Where There’s a Need, There’s a Lion, Kindness Matters
Resources currently available to Lions Club members are:
- District 12N Directory – This is an encrypted file due to privacy issues.
- News & Views District 12N Newsletter – Guidelines to submit information for publication in the District 12-N News & Views newsletter as well as past issues that can be downloaded (PDF)
- New Member Resources – An LCI published Orientation Guide and a District 12N Orientation Manual What Every Lion Should Know to aid ALL Lions to learn more about Who the Lions are and what they do.
- Training Info – Resource links to help Club Officers and Board of Directors members lead their Lions Clubs, resource links to Zoom Orientation Sessions and various resource links to You Tube videos and Webinars to help clubs operate more efficiently.
- Service Project Ideas
- Fundraising Ideas – List of fundraising projects different Lions Clubs conduct.
- Recognition – Information for various recognition programs and opportunities for Lions Club members.
Want to Become a Lions Club Member?
If you are interested in becoming a member of an East Tennessee Lions Club, fill out the form below and we'll connect you with nearby Lions Club leaders.