Resources currently available to Lions Club members are:
- Diabetes Assessment Tool – Click here for English version and click here for Spanish version
- District 12N Directory – This is an encrypted file due to privacy issues.
- News & Views District 12N Newsletter – Guidelines to submit information for publication in the District 12-N News & Views newsletter as well as past issues that can be downloaded (PDF)
- New Member Resources – An LCI published Orientation Guide and a District 12N Orientation Manual What Every Lion Should Know to aid ALL Lions to learn more about Who the Lions are and what they do.
- Officer Training – Resources to help Club Officers and Board of Directors members lead their Lions Clubs.
- Service Project Ideas
- Fundraising Ideas – List of fundraising projects different Lions Clubs conduct.
- Recognition – Information for various recognition programs and opportunities for Lions Club members.
Want to Become a Lions Club Member?
If you are interested in becoming a member of an East Tennessee Lions Club, fill out the form below and we'll connect you with nearby Lions Club leaders.