- August 31 – Deadline to submit applications for 2021-2022 Club Excellence Award. Allow time for signatures before the deadline! Download the application here -> https://www.lionsclubs.org/en/resources-for-members/resource-center/club-excellence-awards
- September 10 – Dandridge Lions Club’s 43rd Annual David DeZan Charity Golf Tournament at Dandridge Golf & Country Club. Fee of $75/player includes lunch, green fees, and cart. Lunch served noon to 1 p.m., with 1:30 p.m. shotgun start. Contact Carolyn Rinehart at email@example.com for more information.
- September 15 – Deadline for Lions Clubs to participate in Multiple District grant application for vision screening equipment (50% matching funds). Contact Chuck Bailey at 423-371-9737 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- September 15-17 – USA/Canada Lions Leadership Forum, Calgary, Canada – Get More Information or Register
- September 19 – West Knox Lions Club 27th Annual Golf Tournament. 4 person team best ball. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m., tee time is 8:30 a.m. Entry fee of $100 includes green fees, cart, and barbeque lunch. Egwani Farms Golf Course, 3920 Singleton Station Road, Rockford, TN. Contact Lions Ron Riehn (865-773-3795) or Ron Welch (865-690-6317) for more information.
- September 24 – Farragut Lions Club 6th Annual Car Show, open to vehicles of all ages! 8:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. at JC Penney’s Turkey Creek. Contact 865-679-4779 for more information.
- October 1 – DEADLINE for submitting State Annual Reports (Clubs and District)
- October 1– District 12-N Fall Cabinet Meeting, University of Tennessee Culinary Institute, 2712 Neyland Drive, Knoxville, TN. Rooms 128-129 (Free on-site parking). Gather at 9:00 a.m., meeting begins at 9:30 a.m. Lunch provided at 11:30 a.m.
- October 1 – Maryville Lions Club OTTO (Oldies to the Oldies) Cruise In at the Maryville Nursing Homes, 1:00-5:15 p.m. Pre-1970s vehicles ony, $20 registration fee. Contact Dean or Karen Fontaine at email@example.com, 865-406-3887, or 865-599-4936 for more information.
- October 15 – Deadline for Multiple District 12 trading pin designs. Submit to Clare Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 20 – Lions Club Peace submittals due to District (eligible for students ages 11, 12, and 13) Theme is “Lead with Compassion”. Includes Essay contest and Poster contest.
- November 1 – Deadline for early registration for Tennessee Lions Learning Retreat
- November 5 – MD-12 Fall Rally, Cumberland University, Lebanon
- MD12 Tennessee Lions Charities Hall of Fame/Honors Banquet, Cumberland University, Lebanon
- November 15 – DEADLINE for submitting IRS 990 Forms (Clubs and District)
- December 6 – District 12-N 3rd Annual Food Packing Project Inasmuch, The Hangar at Pathways Church, Sevierville, TN
- December 9 – Tennessee School for the Blind Christmas Party
- January 20-22 – Tennessee Lions Learning Retreat, Manchester-Coffee County Convention Center. Registration form and information.
- February 16-19 – Tennessee Lions Learning Institute (TLLI) – Cumberland University (lodging at Comfort Suites, 904 Murfreesboro Road, Lebanon, TN 37090 (Exit 238 off I-40). Contact Chuck Bailey at 423-371-9737 or email@example.com for more information.
- March 17-18 – District 12-N Convention, Music Road Convention Center, Pigeon Forge, TN. Additional details to come.
- May 5-7 – MD-12 Tennessee State Convention, Hilton Hotel, 501 West Church Street, Knoxville, TN. Additional details to come. Registration Form –
- July 7-11 – Lions International 104th International Convention, Boston, Massachusetts
Recommend an event to add to this calendar!
ALL suggestions will be manually reviewed for appropriateness before posting.