- August 31 – Deadline to submit 2022-2023 Club Excellence Award paperwork. Get application here
- September 16 – Dandridge Lions club 44th Annual David DeZan Charity Golf Tournament. Dandridge Country Club, $85/player includes lunch, green fees, and cart. Lunch from noon-1 p.m. and shotgun start at 1:30 p.m. Get more information
- September 21-23 – USA/Canada Lions Leadership Forum, Reno, Nevada – Get more information and/or Register
- October 7 – District 12-N Fall Cabinet Meeting, Lions Volunteer Blind Industries, Morristown
- October 7 – Knox Tri-County Lions H.R. “Buddy” Greene Memorial Cruise-In. 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Seymour United Methodist Church rear parking lot (107 Simmons Road, Seymour, TN 37865)
- October 15 – Deadline for Clubs to file Charitable Solicitations Paperwork with State of Tennessee (https://sos.tn.gov/charitable)
- October 20 – Club winners for Peace Essay Contest to be received by the District Governor for judging.
- October 21 – Farragut Lions Club Car Cruise In. Free admission, donations accepted. 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. JC Penney’s Turkey Creek (11534 Parkside Drive, Knoxville, TN)
- November 15 – Deadline for clubs to file IRS Form 990 (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p4839.pdf)
- November 15 – Club winners for Peace Poster Contest and/or Peace Essay Contest to be received by the District Governor for judging.
- December 5 – District 12-N Annual Food Packing Event, Pathways Church, Sevierville
- January 26-28 – Tennessee Lions Learning Retreat, Manchester-Coffee County Conference Center.