- September 18 – Dandridge Annual Golf Tournament – Dandridge Golf and Country Club. Everyone gets a door prize, lunch and use of a golf cart. Contact Carolyn Rinehart for more information – 865-397-8923 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 9-11 – USA/Canada Lions Leadership Forum, Des Moines, Iowa. – Click here for more information and/or to Register
- September 11 – Please join the Sevier County Lions Club and local representatives to remember the 20th anniversary of the terror attacks on America, 5 p.m. at Sevier County Courthouse, 125 Court Ave., Sevierville (please bring a lawn chair)
- September 22 – Orientation Session 1 – Club and District Structure – 7:00 PM Zoom Meeting
- September 23 – Day with the Lions, District 12-N Reverse Raffle Committee Meeting, 7:00 PM Zoom Meeting. Contact Jim McFarland for details
- October 1 – Deadline to purchase Peace Poster Contest Kits from Lions Clubs International
- October 21 – Orientation Session 2 – Constitution and by-Laws, Club Officer Responsibilities – 7:00 PM Zoom Meeting
- October 23 – District 12-N Cabinet Meeting, location TBD
- November 15 – Postmark deadline for clubs to send one winning poster (per contest sponsored) to the District Governor
- November 18 – Orientation Session 3 – Lions History, LCIF and Core Causes – 7:00 PM Zoom meeting
- November 20 – Vision Clinic with Remote Area Medical at The Hangar @ Pathways Church with the Sevier County Lions Club
- December 7 – District Food Packing Project, The Hangar, Sevierville, TN
- December 16 – Orientation Session 4 – White Cane and Learning Opportunities – 7:00 PM Zoom meeting
- April 28 – May 1 – Save the Date – MD12 State Convention Brochure
Recommend an event to add to this calendar!
ALL suggestions will be manually reviewed for appropriateness before posting.