District 12-N 2021-2022 Club Secretary Training
The Club Secretary Zoom training session can be found on You Tube at https://youtu.be/qo6QGbSPPIE
- Handout of Slides from Training
- Club Secretary e-Book
- Using MyLCI to Manage your Club
- M-33B – Form for Minutes of Club Board of Directors Meeting
- M-33C – Form for Minutes of Club Meeting
- DA-1 – Club Excellence Award Application for 2020–2021
- Club of the Year Contest Information and Forms
- Act as the liaison officer between the Club and the District, Multiple-District and Lions Clubs International (LCI).
- Submit regular monthly and other reports to LCI. Examples:
- Monthly Membership Report
- Monthly Service Activities Report
- New officers for the coming year within 15 days of election (and in enough time to be included in District/Multiple District Directories)
- Apply for Club Excellence Award at the end of the Lions year
- Submit to the District Governor’s Cabinet any requested reports.
- Be an active member of the District Governor’s Advisory Committee of the Zone in which the Club is located.
- Have custody and keep and maintain general records of the club, including:
- Minutes of Club and Board of Directors meetings;
- Committee Appointments;
- Member roster with contact information; and
- Members’ club accounts (dues payment status).
- Give bond for the faithful discharge of the office in such sum and with such surety as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Deliver, in a timely manner, at the conclusion of your term in office, the general records of the Club to your successor.